The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will announce the CBSE Class 12 Board Exam 2021 results by July 31. This year, CBSE Class 12 Board Exam 2021 was cancelled due to the prevailing COVID-19 situation in the country. The CBSE has now opted for a different marking system to finalise the CBSE Class 12 Board Exam 2021 results.
The result of the CBSE Class 12 Board Exam 2021 will be based on the performances of the students in Class 10 and Class 11 as well as the pre-board exams of Class 12. The Board has also stated that it will provide an online facility for registration for the examination if, after the declaration of the results, the candidates are not satisfied with their results. Further for those who opt to take this examination, marks obtained by a candidate in this examination will be treated as final.
CBSE has also stated that the examination will be conducted by the board only in the main subjects as and when conditions are conducive for holding the examinations.
Once declared candidates will be able to check their results by visitting the official of CBSE at cbse.nic.in and Digi locker. The Board said that the examination will be held tentatively between August 15-September 15, when the situation is conducive, and marks in the optional exam are to be treated as final marks.
“However, the marks obtained by a candidate in this examination will be treated as final for those who opt to take this examination,” the CBSE told SC on Monday.
“I further say that regarding the date before which the optional examination for the candidates who are not satisfied with their assessment with the policy, the examinations for such candidates shall be conducted any time between August 15, 2021 to September 15, 2021, subject to conducive situation,” said the affidavit filed by Sanyam Bhardwaj, controller of examinations in CBSE.
The CBSE board further said that it has incorporated a clause which said that the dispute concerning computation of results will be referred to a Committee constituted by the board. Besides, if the candidates are not satisfied with their results, CBSE will provide an online facility for registration for the examination.
About private or second chance compartment candidate, the CBSE said that their examinations shall be conducted in such a manner so that they will fall within the assessment policy for the academic year 2019-2020 as approved by the top court last year. The results shall be declared in accordance with the said assessment policy, the CBSE added.












