The Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) will conduct the ACET exam in remote-proctored mode on June 26, 2021. The institute has already shared the technical requirements and other guidelines for the exam through ACET login.
As per the announcement, the ACET admit card was released on June 11. ACET mock tests were also held on June 19 to help candidates learn about navigation and the exam ambiance.
Guidelines to follow during ACET 2021
- It is mandatory for all candidates to download and install the examination software
- Candidates must note down their login credentials beforehand on a piece of paper
- Candidates can use a scientific calculator as per IAI approved list
- Candidates must ensure that the room is well lit and the web camera is unobstructed by any object(s)
- Candidates must not use any electronic devices, access any other browser, move away from their computer system while giving the ACET exam
- Candidates are advised to keep a transparent water bottle with them
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the exam in between the test for using the restroom
Candidates can check the official notification here :