Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the list of provisional allotment of IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 in online mode on the official website at ibps.in. Candidates who appeared in the IBPS RRB Mains exam 2021 conducted on February 20, 2021, can check their result of IBPS RRB Clerk 2021.
As per the IBPS RRB Clerk provisional allotment 2021 list, shortlisted candidates are allotted in Regional Rural Banks of India. The provisional allotment of IBPS RRB Clerk is completely based on the marks secured by candidates in the IBPS RRB Clerk Mains exam and merit-cum preference.
The IBPS RRB Clerk Mains result 2021 is consist up of registration number, marks obtained and bank allotted to the candidates.
IBPS conducts the recruitment exam for the post of office assistant, Officer Scale I, II, and III every year for the Regional Rural Banks. Candidates need to secure marks more than or equal to the IBPS RRB cutoff 2021 in order to qualify at each stage. As per the IBPS RRB selection procedure, candidates need to appear in prelims, mains, and interviews. However, there will be no interview round for the IBPS RRB Clerk post.
How to check the IBPS RRB Clerk provisional allotment 2021?
- Visit the official website at ibps.in
- Click on the ticker ‘List of candidates provisionally allotted under CRP-RRB IX’ available on the homepage‘.
- A new page will be open on the screen.
- Enter the state from which you have applied for the IBPS RRB Clerk 2020.
- The list will be displayed on the screen.
- If qualified, the registration number will be on the list.