Today, the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has declared the final NIFT result 2021 for BDes admission online today. Candidates can check the result of NIFT 2021 on its official website at nift.ac.in.
According to the official notice dated April 6, the institute postponed the NIFT 2021 situation test which was slated to be held from April 10 to 13, because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Further in the same official notification, it said that the revised schedule for situation test/downloading of the admit card will be notified.
However, with no further notification, the National Institute of Fashion Technology has announced the NIFT result for BDes admission. “In view of the present situation arising because of COVID-19 pandemic, the Situation Test for the UG (Design) scheduled on 10th, 11th, 12th & 13th stands postponed,” states the official notice dated April 6. It further said, “The new dates for Situation Test/downloading of admit card for Situation Test will be notified on the NIFT website.”
How to check the NIFT result 2021 for BDes admission?
- Visit the official website
- Click on the ‘Admission’ tab
- Click on the ‘Final result of Bachelor of Design – Admission’ tab
- Enter any of the following – Roll number, application number, or date of birth
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- On submission of valid details, NIFT 2021 result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the NIFT result and take the printout of the same.